HF 16" break?

Going through a late friends garage per his wife. I found a Harbor Freight box with a 16" sheetmetal break in it. Looks unused. These any good for light guage steel and aluminum sheet? Mount it to a bench top or pier in the garage? Some relative took the tool I wanted most. His anvil. Probably 1 75# one and top quality. He used to do wrought iron for a living.

Reply to
Bill McKee

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

Grab the number off the box and use that to search the HF website, they have most of their manuals online... --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
Glenn Lyford