high strength threadlocker that can easily be undone with heat or something

I'm searching for a threadlocker suitable for locking a 5/8 chuck onto a drill with 390Nm of torque that won't undo when put in reverse, but I'd also like the threadlocker to be able to melt away with a little heat, water, acid or something in case the chuck has to be removed easily.

Reply to
Happy Hayden

Reversing (hand) power drills usually use a lefthand screw to retain the chuck while in reverse on a (right-handed) threaded mount. Doesn't your drill have a tapered mount? I've not seen big (5/8") drill chucks attached with threads.

Reply to
whit3rd