How I spent my lunch hour

I made a trophy for a bike run. Is it "quick and dirty", or is it "rustic"? "Hard luck" goes to whoever had the worst time getting there but still made it. I meant for it to look like and eagle, but it looks more like a turkey. That's what happens when you use harley parts I guess.

Stupendous Man

guess.http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/arborigine/Turkey.jpg>

I like it - the beak and head is very well thought out.

Tim

Reply to
TMN

guess.http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/arborigine/Turkey.jpg>

I like it too. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Man! I think somebody in here called the police. I'm gone, later

Reply to
wstiefer

Nice! I was once in a MTB race for last. Didn't have the time to win. ;)

Wes

Wes