How long do abrasive blasting gun nozzles last

I have a sandblasting gun like this:

I have a couple of boxes of nozzles for it, that happen to fit perfectly. They are hardened steel nozzles.

My question is, how many hours of blasting do these nozzles last? I want to understand how many do I need and maybe I can sell the excess, as they seem to be selling for $18 each at McMaster-Carr.

Ignoramus19111

Keep 'em . You'll use them eventually , and if you sell these you'll be buying them back for more later .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I have like 100 of them. But, I guess you are right, cannot have too many.

Ignoramus23641

From what I have read, steel nozzles are eaten up much more quickly than ceramic, so your stock isn't that long-lived, Ig.

Reply to
Larry Jaques