How long do abrasive blasting gun nozzles last

I have a sandblasting gun like this:
https://store.snapon.com/Blast-System-Accessories-Gun-Abrasive-Blast-P666709.aspx
I have a couple of boxes of nozzles for it, that happen to fit perfectly. They are hardened steel nozzles.
My question is, how many hours of blasting do these nozzles last? I want to understand how many do I need and maybe I can sell the excess, as they seem to be selling for $18 each at McMaster-Carr.
Ignoramus19111 wrote:

Keep 'em . You'll use them eventually , and if you sell these you'll be buying them back for more later .
--
Snag

I have like 100 of them. But, I guess you are right, cannot have too many.
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 12:12:02 -0600, Ignoramus23641

From what I have read, steel nozzles are eaten up much more quickly than ceramic, so your stock isn't that long-lived, Ig.
--
Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act,
the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.