I need to design a project around this motor

Perhaps I should rephrase that. WW-II bombers were not built with an elevator system to load bombs. However there possibly were electric winch type devices that were used to load bombs. Bruce in Bangkok (brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)

Reply to
Bruce

Some of the cargo aircraft like the C-119 had cargo winches in them. All the bombers I've seen had manual winches to load the bombs into the racks.

If that motor was manufactured under a military contract, it should have the contract number stamped on the tag which will tell the year of manufacture.

John

Reply to
John