Interstate Mile Marker GPS and elevations

I am trying to find a database of all of the Mile Markers on Interstate 80 from New York to the farthest West one in California.
GPS coordinates and altitude of each individual mile marker would be great. I am going to GOOGLE it tomorrow but I was hoping some of you might have done it already. To make it metal related aren't most mile markers made of metal? Databases of all of the Interstates in the USA would be interesting also. I understand several states have done this, MA being one, but I wonder if all of them have.
DL
On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:03:16 -0700 (PDT), TwoGuns

There's a new federal mandate for sign reflectivity. This includes proof of a maintenance program for checking this. Anyway, even my little township is GPS coordinating all the signs.
Now don't get me started on government being wasteful. This little unfunded federal mandate is costing our little local govenment over 20K a year. Of course it only applies to every single township, town, city, county, and state in the whole country.
Karl

So are the so called " conservatives". jk