Listing this NG in the Wikipedia

Perhaps under
?
Doug Goncz
Replikon Research
Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394
Reply to
The Dougster
Already thought about a troll-chapter and the nominees?
Nick
Reply to
Nick Müller
Hey Doug,
Woooowwww. New name, and sporty too.
How ya doing anyway. Miss your writing once in a while. Are you busy or just being lazy?
Not much to that Wiki page, and its not well done either. Not much interest to me.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply to
Brian Lawson
Hi, Brian. Hey, gang.
Doing better with a lot of help to get there. I'm trying Atikins now to keep from the highs and lows. Yeah, I still write, especially about the self-replicating stuff. I'm not goin' anywhere! I'll be around. Keeping busy.
Wiki page needs to be redone; it says so right on it, but if we were to redo it, would there be a place on it for *us*? After all, a lot of web-wonks don't know from Usenet.
Doug (Er, The Dougster) Brian Laws> Hey Doug,
Reply to
The Dougster