Listing this NG in the Wikipedia

Perhaps under

?

Doug Goncz Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394

Reply to
The Dougster

Already thought about a troll-chapter and the nominees?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Hey Doug,

Woooowwww. New name, and sporty too.

How ya doing anyway. Miss your writing once in a while. Are you busy or just being lazy?

Not much to that Wiki page, and its not well done either. Not much interest to me.

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hi, Brian. Hey, gang.

Doing better with a lot of help to get there. I'm trying Atikins now to keep from the highs and lows. Yeah, I still write, especially about the self-replicating stuff. I'm not goin' anywhere! I'll be around. Keeping busy.

Wiki page needs to be red> Hey Doug,

Reply to
The Dougster