PING: Gunner

Here's a list of BP parts so far:

BRIDGEPORT 2J HEAD 2HP

PARTS:

1 EA. ITEM#12 CODE #2183923 BELT HOUSING 1 EA. ITEM#18 CODE #2182002 SPEED CHANGE SHAFT 2 EA. ITEM#2 CODE #2060085 BALL CRANK HANDLE 1 EA. ITEM#11 CODE #2060116 RIGHT BEARING BRACKET 2 EA. ITEM#4 CODE #2060083 DIAL WITH 200 GRADUATIONS

Make some money! Let me know if more info is needed, I took these numbers right out of the oem book. The longitudinal feed nut pushed out of the feed nut bracket, I don't know what that'll take to fix yet, it might be simple. Any thoughts? Looks like both screws are bent, I think they will straighten.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Please stop it, I'm all cried out.

good luck, by the way!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I'm over it, I just needed the damn thing to make parts last week, we made due on the old BP but set-up was longer and table shake bkoke small end mills. We ended up driving wedges into the knee ways to stiffen it up.

Reply to
Tom Gardner