Looking for schematic for Servomet spark erosion machine

I've been looking at a Servomet SDM for a local hobbyist metalworker; he re cently acquired it, after it had sat for 20+ years. I managed to fix the fi
rst problem and managed to get it powered up, but after cycling the power a few times, it started blowing fuses. I'm struggling to track the fault dow n, so I need a schematic; the Servomet schematic reference number is D70701 0. Hoping someone can help. Thanks, Martin.
Hello Guy The professional mould production equipment with high quality and factory price from Xingfeng CNC Machinery, China.It's highly appreciated of your prompt inquiry if it's to be of your interesting. EDM Wire Cut EDM die sinker EDM hole drilling machine CNC milling Machine CNC machine center Fast machine metal engraving --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tks & Best Rgds Tina Website: www.xingfengmachinery.icoc.cc Mobile: +86 15651760160