Servomet spark erosion machine schematic needed

I've been looking at a Servomet SDM for a local hobbyist metalworker; he re cently acquired it, after it had sat for 20+ years. I managed to fix the fi
rst problem and managed to get it powered up, but after cycling the power a few times, it started blowing fuses. I'm struggling to track the fault dow n, so I need a schematic; the Servomet schematic reference number is D70701 0. Hoping someone can help. Thanks, Martin.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I can't help with a schematic, but at that age especially after a long idle period, I would suspect most if not all electrolytic capacitors and depending on the original quality and if it was stored in damp conditions, wound components and film of damp retaining dirt over the surface of circuit boards.
Good Luck
Bob
On 11/10/2013 18:28, Bob Minchin wrote:

Exactly what I was going to say. It would have been better to have applied AC power slowly volt by volt. This is where a Variac can be very useful!
Richard