microscope illuminators anyone?

I ended up with a lifetime supply of microscope illuminator light sources - some are ready to go, but I have a pile that need a lamp (they use EKE or EJA) and a part of a fuse holder - of course I can change out the fuse holder or buy new ones to get the part, but so can you, (or, don't tell anyone, you can just bypass the fuse or put a pigtail fuse inside) - so, here's a deal - $12 for one, $20 for two - shipping of $10 for one or two in the USA - I have tested all of these and they are working (except for lamp and fuse, of course).

They are this exact item

but the front says Reichert - it is the same specs and the same catalog number

if you are interested, please contact me off the list - get my address off my web page, replying to this note won't work

Reply to
Bill Noble

I may..may have some of the fiber optic tubes..like a piece of flex conduit, that fit in these.

Anyone interested, Ill start digging through the Stuff

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch