Millrite MVI spindle bearing repair - first report

Damn, I read the exchange and wondered if I still know the cast of characters.

I'm a big fan of email but only with established accounts where I have specific people inside to contact. I'm not in to phone tag.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Bingo! A voice of reason.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Maybe it is my filtering but it sure looked like you went off on Ned, a guy I tend to think has his head screwed on properly.

Wes

Wes

Nope. I stated quite clearly to everyone..that if they want clear answers NOW..they should call, not wait around for a returned email..that may never come. Ned of course then puffed up his chest and blithered about how he ONLY emails yada yada.

The implication of course is that Im utterly full of shit and he does Xnumbers of dollars worth of business from his known suppliers only via email.

The question of course was not how much business one does with a known vendor, but getting actual answers on questions from new companies one is trying to get info from.

I constantly see people emailing..then never getting anything done, because they dont get clear and immediate answers. I see this here, I see this in the Real World.

I repair a variety of machinery. Some of which will require parts. You will NEVER find me emailing the sources of those parts, because frankly..the client needs the machine fixed ASAP, not next week, next month, next year. I make a living on getting machinery repaired as soon as possible. And Id have been out of business long ago if I had to depend on email.

Shrug. Ned is .......Ned. Which is one of the reasons I dont pay all that much attention to him, though I do read all of his posts. Im sure he feels the same way about me. Such is life.

Yawn.