Movie for gunner

Tremors

great quotes like "doesn't anybody believe in being prepared" and "1000gallons of gas, food for five years, water filtration geiger counter, bomb shelters and we get chased out by underground monsters" and "give you a gun? I wouldn't give you a gun if it was world war three!" metalworking content: "They can't eat this its 30 tons of iron"

good night to you all.

Reply to
Reyd