Myford mandel nose

Hi, a few years ago i bought a short length of metal pre machined with a Myford ML7 mandrel nose machined on the end, i used this to make an adaptor to take a myford chuck on a dividing head. I now need another one but can't find anybody selling them, the original i bought at a show. I've been through all the common uk suppliers catalogues without success.

Can anybody help ?, need a UK supplier.

Thanks,

Jim Hearne

Reply to
Jim Hearne

Chronos advertise chuck adapters for rotary table - myford nose eg MFHV6

Dave

Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services

Dave Garnett

Thanks Dave, don't know how i missed that, i'd checked their web site before. It's got the spare bit on the back but i can chop that off.

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
Jim Hearne