Neat metalworking

what this lady does with a plasma cutter is amazing
http://acidcow.com/pics/6367-the-most-beautiful-smith-in-the-world-32-pics.html

Yep, beautiful woman and beautiful art. I was rather amazing.
But the torch is a oxyfuel torch.
Ignoramus8952 wrote:

Yeah you can see the slag on the cuts on the "I" beam. But I bet she uses a plasma cutter for the sheetmetal stuff.
--
Kevin (Bluey)

Wow, that's a lot of gas cutting. The work looks like it must have taken 20 years to accomplish -- which means she must have started at age 4. <g>
Very impressive, beautifully styled work.
--
Ed Huntress

a link to her work was previously posted here recently. it is wonderful work. very inspiring. and she's dang pretty too! sheesh.
hey iggy, apparently she also uses a plasma.
http://www.callane.com /
what i'd (really) like to know is what she uses for eye protection doing such detailed work. when i use my welder's mask i *can't see where i'm going* and i'm afraid i've already seriously damaged my eyesight by plasma-ing naked eye.
b.w.
What's that Lassie? You say that Ed Huntress fell down the old rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Fri, 8 Jan 2010 22:54:28 -0500:

She has a web site that lists her education and other stuff: http://www.callane.com
--

Dan H.
northshore MA.

A very interesting woman. She looks a lot younger than 41, unless those photos were taken years ago.
--
Ed Huntress

Wow!
--