Need supplier for carbide lathe bits

Need preground 29 and 40 degree lathe bits.

My preference is for carbide tipped lathe bits, unfortunatly

29 and 40 degree bits aren't stocked by the usual sources. Carbide inserts would also be acceptable.

We currently modify and grind these bits in our shop from E-8 C2 and C6 carbide tipped tool bits.

Any ideas where to get these bits is appreciated.

Reply to
chips-'n-swarf