New Pipe Cutter

Up until now a square cut on a pipe or tube was tough to come by.
Now, with the new PCS 8+ or the PCS 14 it is easy, fast and safe.
Whether it is any of the plastics to include C-900, copper, cast iron
soil pipe, carbon or stainless steel the square cut and less prep time
equal improved profit.
While portable, light weight and ergonomic the PCS 8+ and the PCS 14
are also safe and easy to use. Fragments and sparks are kept to a
minimum and fall close to the blade guard.
The range of material that can be cut is wide due to the different
blades that come with the package. The TCT (tungsten carbide) blade
is for common use such as plastic, copper and carbon steel. The Cermet
(ceramic tips) blade is for the above applications plus stainless
steel. Diamond disk is for cutting cast iron. Maximum wall thickness
in steel is .320" and .750" in plastic.
See video at

syreja
That looks like a pipe cutting saw! All types of pipe.
Some fence and sign types would like that for certain!
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
I have to wonder why you don;t ever say why this unit is better than a band saw or cut-off saw. I still need one or the other to make bevel cuts. Why but both machines?
Inquiring minds wonder sometimes.
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer
Looks like a great field tool. Can't get a bandsaw out there.
Fast and easy for many shops that sell pipe. e.g. 6' off the end of ... It won't be good for a bicycle or muffler shop that is for sure.
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

co snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn