OT - Bedbugs at the United Nations?

If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an extraordinarily erudite speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

CaveLamb

If you haven't seen this Brit before, you've missed an extraordinarily erudite speaker.

He is serious when he is funny and he is funny when he is serious.

And, oh boy, is he on point!

This is his latest, and I think the first of 2011.

And he doesn't pull any punches, either!

Bedbugs at the UN?

Thanks for posting that, for all the good it will likely not do. Spent four years living and working with the islamic filth in Saudi Arabia, and this guy has it dead on the money.

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

Could somebody explain why the US is involved with the UN at all?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Uh, doubt it...

Reply to