OT Electrical question

People litigate over the damndest things! Seems like a rancher could claim stray fields as abandoned, and if they don't like him making use of 'em then keep 'em the hell off his land! I suppose there is legal tanglefoot all over the place -- like he accepted payment for the easement or something.

How many lawyers does it take to extinguish a gate light -- or not!

Reply to
Don Foreman

I ran into a large modulation transformer at a 5 KW AM radio station that sang so loud you could get feedback if the door between the transmitter room and the studio was left open. I decided right then that I wasn't going to do any work at that station.

A new TV station that offered me the Cheif Engieer's job bragged that it was built at 10% UNDER budget. I laughed in their face and hurried out the front door. I don't remeber if I laid rubber in their parking lot, or not.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell