OT - Free donut day

Are you ready for some fun? Enjoy a FREE DONUT with any beverage purchase* and celebrate National Donut Day at Dunkin' Donuts. It's one day only, so make sure to RSVP so you don't forget. It's going to be DDelicious!

Plus, we will also be announcing the Grand Prize Winner of Create Dunkin's Next Donut Contest!

Check out the final dozen donuts below. Want to make a donut for fun? Visit

*Offer valid all day on 6/4/10. Store hours may vary by location. While supplies last. Limited time offer. Price and participation may vary.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It would take a lot more than that to get me inside a doughnut shop. Probably a gun to my head as they carry me in.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I got that beat. About 5 years ago, I went in to get get printed for my CCW renewal at the County Sheriff's. Just out side the room they print people in was a table with a box of Krispy Kreems. I started laughing and the deputy asked me if I'd like one. Pretty darn tasty. The deputy was leaving for Iraq in the next few days.

Most cops are really good people imho. Social workers that really put it on the line.

Wes

Wes