OT: Gorilla glue makes threads

Perhaps it depends on the type of plastic, since they say it sticks hard to some plastics, but...
At least 15 years ago, I had severed the shower hose and stuck it into a
threaded joint. Then applied Gorilla glue. No leaking. I just started to tear it apart, then noticed it could be unscrewed from the threaded joint. The thing is ugly, but the threading is neat, apparently because there was compression in that area...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/?
Take a close look at the threading on the side, that's the way it is all the way around. Looked like I had stuck the shower hose into a nylon coupling. Again though, whether it can be unscrewed might depend on the type of plastic used.
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:32:35 -0000 (UTC), John Doe

Gorilla glue is an expanding urethane so there most definitely WAS pressure.