OT: No smoking in the land iof the free

When that happens to me I just shift into neutral and let the car slow down slowly. They will eventually pass, often burning rubber although once I came to a complete stop (on an empty road) And it still took the tailgater a couple of seconds to figure out he should pass me.

Reply to
Nick Hull

The govt will divert all their resources to catch someone thumbing their nose at them and almost none to fixing the traffic jam in the first place.

Reply to
Nick Hull

That's what Survivor really is - democracy in action. What happens on Survivor mirrors what happens on election day. The duds get voted into office, the workers lose.

Reply to
Nick Hull

jim rozen wrote: I can recall the entire roadway coming to a steaming

You'll have to admit we've fixed the "one thin dime" problem.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl