OT: (sort of) Inexpensive CAD and shop management software

If you are looking for an inexpensive CAD program that is compatable with AutoCAD files or shop control programs [BOMs, etc.] take a look at Intelicad. I have used their cad program with solid modeling for a year with satisfaction. All AutoCAD LISP and VBA add-ins I have tried worked.

No connection with the company -- just a satisfied customer.

F. George McDuffee