OT: WTD TI-83 Calculator for daughter

Just thought I would ask if anyone has a good Texas Instruments TI-83 graphing calculator for sale. School says my daughter needs to find one of these. They are PRICEY new!! Email if you have one, details and price. Prefer East Valley. Thanks guys Marty Mesa

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

You probably know this already, but there are gadzillions of them on eBay. From what I glanced at you should be able to score one for under $40.

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia