Plasma Cutter

My plasma cutter, which is a nice (and expensive) Thermal arc, has a feature that you set for cutting stuff like expanded metal or dirty metal. I believe it is what is now called a pilot arc. I dunno what Thermal Arc calls it. It does, on my machine, wear the consumables faster, but when needed it sure is handy. Eric
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.