plastic hinge

We're not satisfied our current method of displaying photos of our work: tacking them to a wall, or placing them weak plastic pocket pages. I noticed "Staples" uses a more robust display system in their custom printing department. It employs black butylstyrene plastic trim on it's leaves which function as binders, and hinges. Two large 11" x

17" x .100" acrylic sheet sandwich the media very well. The front closure is a section of the above mentioned black plastic resembling the letter "E". At the hinge side the trimo section is similar except with an "O" ( =8C=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D3 )attached to "E= " in order to drive a single wire that acts as a hinge. Here's the problem. Outwater plastics dosn' stock these plastic sections. Custom orders are too expensive as we only need about 50'-0" of this material. I don't want to weld / drill plastic, and steel. I'm looking for easy, clean, and "good enough" so I can go on to creating the work that resides within the display. Ideas..........pictures........websites.........phone numbers......naked women.......money...........always welcome
Reply to
Vittorio