plastic hinge

We're not satisfied our current method of displaying photos of our work: tacking them to a wall, or placing them weak plastic pocket pages. I noticed "Staples" uses a more robust display system in their custom printing department. It employs black butylstyrene plastic trim on it's leaves which function as binders, and hinges. Two large 11" x

17" x .100" acrylic sheet sandwich the media very well. The front closure is a section of the above mentioned black plastic resembling the letter "E". At the hinge side the trimo section is similar except with an "O" ( =8C=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D3 )attached to "E= " in order to drive a single wire that acts as a hinge. Here's the problem. Outwater plastics dosn' stock these plastic sections. Custom orders are too expensive as we only need about 50'-0" of this material. I don't want to weld / drill plastic, and steel. I'm looking for easy, clean, and "good enough" so I can go on to creating the work that resides within the display. numbers......naked welcome
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.