Power supply for 18 V dewalt cordless tools

[....]> off, even for a coffee break. Do all this at your own risk.

at some point i have to wonder if a drop cord and normal 120vac tool would be easier to use (?), even if a genset is req'd. my cordless tool collectio is large, but i also have some heavy duty drop cords and still use them around the house. --Loren

Loren Coe

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:06:18 GMT, Loren Coe wrote something ......and in reply I say!:

I tend to agree. I bought the drill, had the batteries go, and because it's 12V and cost a lot, I use the gel cell.

I find the trouble with working with a genset is that unless you have electric start, or are drilling a lot, and fast, it's terrible hearing that engine running for no reason, or having to pull start all the time. Been there done that. Most irritating and a bit pressuring.

****************************************************************************************** Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email !!

Reply to
Old Nick

that's what the drop cord is for .

sounds like you work in very remote locals. i would hate to waste gas in that situation, too, but neither would i want get skunked because the battery ran down. as always, ymmv. --Loren

Loren Coe