Precision Ground Modular Vise

Is anybody using one of these?
Just from observation:
(+) Except for purpose built edge clamping systems, and screwless or
grinder vises they look like they have a very large grip range relative to their footprint.
(-) Price (for top brands).
(?) How are they for jaw tilt or jaw lift?
On 15/11/2019 15:10, Bob La Londe wrote:

I have a Gerardi 150mm on my BP and love it. Wide clamp range as you say and the jaws can be loosened so that when clamping they pull the workpiece down due to the jaws being wedged where they sit against the moving and fixed jaws. Even without that feature lift is minimal. I bought mine new.