Riflescope article

Heres the rifle scope article.

Probably still under copyright, but I expect this falls under fair use, as it seems to satisfy several of the requirements. If not I'd be happy to remove it at the request of the current copyright holder.

Sorry for the terrible scans, but I was pressed for time and the book doesn't really lend itself to flat bed scanning.

Art

Reply to
Art