Snow shovel: Cutting/welding 14 ga sheets of stainless steel

I splurged a little bit and bought some stainless steel sheets.

14 gauge, 15 3/4" wide x 48" long. I would like to make a snow shovel.

Challenge #1: Cutting

My thinking is to make a 15 3/4" by 20" flat piece. TO it, weld a wide V shaped piece of say 10x20" piece so that the result looks like this:

Challenge #2: bending

I will need to bend the main shovel so that it has slight "ribs" on each side. Then I need to bend a flat piece so that it looks like a long, wide V like this:

_/

Challenge #3: welding

Weld (tack probably)

to get

______/

Then add a proper place of attachment for a wooden handle, probably from some other shovel. I will probably buy a regular steel shovel at Home Depot and will reuse the handle and attachment point.

My main concerns are about cutting stainless as well as bending it.

I have an old Sears tablesaw with motor located away from the blade. Can I use it for once with a abrasive blade, after vacuuming to get rid of wooden dust etc.

Bending, is there anything that I could to to bend a small V in 14 ga sheet. Many possibilities come to mind, but perhaps there is an easy solution of some sort.

Thanks.

Ignoramus16375