Tap wrench

In my unending quest for crocus cloth, I ended up in another older hardware store today. This one I don't get to frequently since it's off my normal routes, but I thought I'd give it a try. No luck on crocus, but found this:

PEC is an old tool brand, have some thread checkers and such with their name on it I inherited. Seems like decently made stuff. Anyway, a somewhat different approach to a mundane item, thought folks would like to see it. Only thing I'd like to see with this is one with a ratchet handle. Have several Stanleys with ratchets, very handy on car work.

Stan

Reply to
stans4

Maybe there's still a chance for Western Civilization after all...

Reply to
Denis G.

Cool tool!

-- If you're looking for the key to the Universe, I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: There is no key to the Universe.

The good news: It was never locked. --Swami Beyondananda

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Neat. The Hornady bullet puller is of similar design.

Reply to
Don Foreman