Thanks for the free air tools!

uh huh, yes dear.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Anyone who has had scuba training knows that the pressue differential of a few feet can kill you. If you wear a scuba tank into a pool, go three to five feet down, take a breath, hold your breath, and come up, you will rupture your lungs.

And

I have about 30% hearing loss in both ears. Too much industrial noise. When I was in commercial diver training, we made chamber runs. We pressurized to 200' in forty seconds. No wonder I am hard of hearing.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:14:10 -0800, the inscrutable Eric R Snow spake:

And I'll bet each was already all warned about each episode before it took place. Boys will be boys. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre.

I guess I'll have to stop reacting to the folks who want to make life safe for everyone without a brain and go along with you on this one.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

If you can't hear her say "Doing anything, big boy?" there is a whole lot less chance of you having kids who don't listen to you either.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I'm still trying to come to grips with the fact that he has added CH tools to his collection and he feels that it is, somehow, an improvement......

Reply to
Bob Paulin

Like the sign says, "Do Not Stare into Airgun with Remaining Eyeball."

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen