unspooler project

Not mine but I'll get to play with it. A guy can make a lot of trouble with a beast that size...4WD to boot.

Reply to
David Lesher

I'm certain of that fact, too.

Yeah, I saw the axles and knew she could go wherever. I watched a little Deere (9360 IIRC) push over some rotted stumps last month and was amazed at how strong the little guy was. Jayzuss, 1/4mil price?

-- In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts. -- Peter McWilliams

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I bought a Case backhoe to put in my septic system about 5 years ago. I paid 5 grand for a pretty worn out machine. It's a CK 745. Anyway, it did the septic system just fine. The county said it was one of the best systems they had seen. The machine still works well and I was using it just a few days ago to move a bunch of dirt. I dug all my water, phone line and power ditches with it. Buried my neighbor's horse with it. It will did a ditch 14 feet deep according to the manual but the depest I have dug is 11 feet. For the horse. ERic

Reply to
etpm