Welding with HTP Invertig 201

Actually just learned I dont need HF. I just discovered LiftArc. Tuned off AC mode....running dcen using .040 1% Lathanted 16cfm Argon. Set max amps to 10. Used pedal to go from 4 to 10 amps. Actually moved a puddle all around an empty diet sprite can with no burnthrough. (It's all in the point....:))I think I can do it in AC, but I'll have to set the balance as ep as possible(50% ???), or reverse the leads and set to 90% en...which would be 90% ep. (Would this 'confuse' or otherwise harm the welder...reverse polarity AC with a short hose extension so the argon hose will reach the front port which is next to the + jack?

Reply to
Ben