What?

http://ef.algebra.com/e/330419557514
``First, single-phase induction motor can be used continuously operating capacitor induction motors, high power and low
noise. Second, reversible motor with instant conversion does not occur almost positive super-way phenomenon. Result of the introduction of a balanced manner and contents summary winding braking institutions. Conversion is the time to blink turn, inversion. 2~4Third, electromagnetic brake motors can be a short period of time brakes, load in the absence of leave for 2 to 4 turn with brakes, brake performance to play safe. 90~1400RPM Fourth, variable speed motor speed controller with a wide range of speed: 90 ~ 1400RPM, with an internal speed sensor, the implementation of feedback control, so the frequency of power supply has changed to a number of its provisions must change. UL specifications CE motor specifications motor CCC specifications motor power specifications 60Hz115V, 50/60Hz100V, have built devices to prevent overheating of the motor and the protection of the motor impedance two specifications have been approved by UL Series. ''
On 4/30/2010 8:34 AM, Ignoramus9191 wrote:

What dressing goes best with Word Salad?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad
--Winston

I'd soak that one in carb cleaner for a week and see if you can get it apart.
--
Ed Huntress

And to think I got hollered at for not using paragraphs! har har...;>))phil
He got a hunded bucks for it. That's better than anything I've done on Ebay. Chinese, or not!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Ignoramus9191 wrote:

The Dr. Bronner's equivalent label on a motor.
wrote the following:

mid 70s. It had a 20x50' castile soap label on it. We'd pass by it in the old MG-TC every morning and grin.
-- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. -- Raymond Lindquist