Auction Report

I went over to the auction that I reported earlier in the week. I went after everything was gone but I found out that the machines went for less than $1200. In fact, the guy that bought the Concord Engine Lathe said that was what he paid for it. Makes me wish I had some money. Of course, I probably wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. :-)

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

I suppose that he meant $1200 before the 10% fee. Makes a difference on a $1200 item.

I wonder if they have auctions like that around here (NE MA)? And, if so, how one finds out about them.

But it doesn't really matter, cause I don't have room for anything else, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt