Another Auction Notice

I received another postcard from the local auction house today regarding an industrial auction in Hesperia on the 30th. For those of you in Southern Californicate that might be interested, they have a Bridgeport Mill, Viking 50 (5K) forklift, Concord engine lathe, Kama bandsaw, 40 ton shop press, 3 PHASE CONVERTER, and some other stuff. For pictures and detailed info, go to:

I am not affiliated in any way with the seller or the auction house.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

may 12 10:30am

Gossco MFG.

2430 artesia ave fullerton CA 92833-2543 (CNC Machine Shop)

No listing of equipment so far. And my stuff had damned well better not be on the Block.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.

This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost

Reply to
Gunner Asch