Auction

Not exactly a successful one going by the lots unsold.Sold ones are highlighted in yellow.I`m sure they will consider offers for any of these.Not sure if this was a genuine auction or if Butcher`s had bought the lot previously.A very common practice nowadays.

Mark.

Reply to
mark

I reckon the location will put a load of people off, If you buy a lorry load then maybe the ferry cost isn't to much of an overhead, but on ones & twosies it gets out of proportion

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I had considered going for the BCA and the little cylindrical grinder. But I decided not to. Possibly a mistake, Even if I hadn't kept the BCA, it would have gone for much more on Ebay.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I think Andrew has it. I was tempted by the small cylindrical grinder (actually a rather desirable Jones and Shipman 520 but mis-labeled) However the thought of having to flog all the way to the Isle of Wight, get a ferry just to collect it was too much for my idle bones - and I've been rather busy of late.

Logically I should have invested £500 and hired a van - then I could have bought a load of stuff, repatriated it to the mainland and had an ebay frenzy.....

Charles Ping

in fact stuff pinging all over the place

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Or you could have borrowed mine:)