Train Auction

Hello,
The Auction House handling my Great Uncle John's Estate decided to have a separate Auction for his Train Collection, since it is so
large.
Uncle John worked as a Engineer for the Railroad in Utah and always liked collecting things related to his work.
The Auction site says there is over 450 lots and Trains from the 1920's to the 1970's.
They have it set up so you can bid online, so I thought I would let the group know about it and include the links so you can take a look at it.
Bidding Site- http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aidd56&ipp %
Main Auction Site- http://www.livingstonauction.com /
Thank You, Michael