Another Auction

Went to a viewing today at the saleyard in Thetford, catalogue and details here: http://www.hazell.co.uk/auction/auctions_home.htm
Nothing I personally needed to buy straight away, but some interesting stuff there. A couple of colchesters and a harrison lathe, 2 J&S 310's and a 1400, a polish 'Avia' Deckel clone mill, lots of arboga and meddings drills, lots of surface plates, a nice Nikken indexing head with micrometer setting. Lots of arbor presses and hare presses and mini benchtop spot welders, a well as about a dozen miniature bowl feeders, a small ultrasonic bath and of course tons of cutters and other stuff.
Not everything I saw there was listed in the online catalogue that I got yesterday, but may have some late entries in the latest one.
The only thing is that the auction is tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.
Peter