Another Auction

Went to a viewing today at the saleyard in Thetford, catalogue and details here:

Nothing I personally needed to buy straight away, but some interesting stuff there. A couple of colchesters and a harrison lathe, 2 J&S 310's and a 1400, a polish 'Avia' Deckel clone mill, lots of arboga and meddings drills, lots of surface plates, a nice Nikken indexing head with micrometer setting. Lots of arbor presses and hare presses and mini benchtop spot welders, a well as about a dozen miniature bowl feeders, a small ultrasonic bath and of course tons of cutters and other stuff.

Not everything I saw there was listed in the online catalogue that I got yesterday, but may have some late entries in the latest one.

The only thing is that the auction is tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill