Anyone in Thetford?

Or close to it,that could look at something in an auction.Got to be done Monday daytime or Tues am.Will pay. Mark.

Reply to
mark

Close but I'm away both days - sorry

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Yep. I'm close enough and I know where you are talking about, just need to know what it is you want looked at. Monday morning having some new doors fitted, but should be done by

2.00pm so I could be over there by 3.30 or so.

The e-mail address is valid Mark, and you have my other one too so you can drop me a line with more details.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill