3PH motor FOC

If it cheers you up any, I was recently told by the new departmental h&S occifer that I'm not competent to work on a ladder. Only been doing it for 27 years for the company. Ok, I've never done really high stuff, never more than a 120ft drop above the next solid object. But this was in regard to screwing a satellite dish 7ft up the side of a portakabin ferchrissakes :-|

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

your company should employ the monkeys to do the climbing, instead of the h&s-ing

Reply to
bigegg