BW Electronics DRO`s

That maybe so Charles but I got billed three times before they found the fault with their wires, then we had to phone them and discuss it before they refunded us.

Reply to
campingstoveman

A few months ago I had an intermittent fault (serious noises while making a call), always found to be non existent by their automated checking system which is next to useless, it took three visits from engineers before they finally swapped the line from the pole to the exchange. Fortunately it was happening at least twice when I was talking to them so they couldn't very well deny it and there was no charge. What would have happened if they hadn't heard it themselves I can only guess.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

A few years ago we had a fault - no phone connection - their automated test said the line was OK. When an engineer came out he found the line was actually *broken* and was hanging down in the neighbours' garden. They place far too much faith in their automatic test (and I haven't hesitated to tell them so!), I have no faith in it whatsoever.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech