Chalfont St Peter to Aberdeen 16th Feb

Looks like I might have to do the above either on the 16th or 17th Feb and back on the Sunday or Monday. If it'll fit in a Ford Focus and not rattle and drive me nuts let me know. Route will be M40 to Birmingham and then M6 to Scotlandshire. A small detour might be on for some appropriate petrol tokens but it's a long enough trip as it is.

-- Dave Baker

Reply to
Dave Baker