HSS-Al?

Anyone tried chinee endmills/slot drills in HSS-Al? Anyone know anything
about it? The price is right, but ...
On a completely different tack, does anyone know of a source of small
ready-made fasteners in non-burnium - bronze, monel 400, monel K-500,
inconel 600, or inconel 750?
By fasteners I mean nuts and bolts and screws, and by small I mean
m2-m6. Thx.
-- Peter Fairbrother
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
I recommend JDA fixings at Bowerhill, Melksham. If not in stock, they'll order for you.
Reply to
gareth