M&W adjusting spanner?

I have an old Moore & Wright micrometer, which needs a little adjustment to get the zero accurate and maybe strip down for a clean,
unfortunately it came without the little spanner. It is a little over 2" long, with a C at one end, an open ender at the other and I understand it is standard spanner for all models. I wonder if anyone might have one surplus to their needs?
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

I think I might have a few of these in an old toolbox, but different sizes IIRC. Do you know the barrel and pin hole diameter?
Peter
Peter Neill submitted this idea :

Thanks, but an hour ago I managed to track one down - Mitchell Fox, Leeds 2.29 each.
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)