M&W adjusting spanner?

I have an old Moore & Wright micrometer, which needs a little adjustment to get the zero accurate and maybe strip down for a clean, unfortunately it came without the little spanner. It is a little over

2" long, with a C at one end, an open ender at the other and I understand it is standard spanner for all models. I wonder if anyone might have one surplus to their needs?
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I think I might have a few of these in an old toolbox, but different sizes IIRC. Do you know the barrel and pin hole diameter?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Peter Neill submitted this idea :

Thanks, but an hour ago I managed to track one down - Mitchell Fox, Leeds £2.29 each.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield