MIG welding

Does anyone have anything to say about the SIP TopMIG 140 dp? It is a dual purpose gas / no gas welding set for full size bottles, currently on offer in Halfords for £280 - I was thinking of buying one for general work in my workshop (amateur)

Thankyou for any comments

Dave

Reply to
David Bromell

I use one (on a purely amateur basis) and have found it's pretty good. Whether I could tell a good one from a bad one is another matter, but it seems to have an acceptable power range to cope with reasonably thin materials and thick alike.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard