Lushington boring head

I live West of London and would love to contact anyone who would be interested in a bargain complete wooden boxed Lushington M3 precision boring head.

Reply to
Charles Denroche

Hi,

I found your ad through Google and joined the group to find out about it. I have two Lushington boring bars No1, but no head! Not much use, hence I might be interested in your head. The machine I want to use it on is a Midgley and Sutcliffe turret mill with a 3MT socket in the quill.

If yours doesn't fit, or can be adapted to fit, the mill, it won't be much use. My No1 bars are irrelevant if your set is complete.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to