Not a gloat, but...

The workshop in the Labs at work have arranged to swap their Herbert No 2 surface grinder for a much bigger and better one that became free elsewhere on
the site. Since I have used this grinder and have found it useful for model engineering size jobs (shims, tool bits etc) I put a bid in to buy it. The works manager was quite happy to sell it to me rather than let an auction house sell it and told me that 75+VAT would make it mine.
Today I got the pro-forma invoice in the post and there is a slight problem.
The machine that I was buying was a Herbert No2 like this:- <
http://www.bwmachinetools.co.uk/Pictures/5434.JPG
4"x8" travel, manual, no coolant, tiny.
The machine mentioned on the invoice is a Jones and Shipman No1400 like this:- <http://www.p-h-s.co.uk/Jones/Shipman_1400.htm 8"x25" travel, automatic, coolant, not so small.
Before I tell them that I don't want it because it's too big and can I have the little one, is there anyone who could use it at a price sufficient for me to get a _little_ grinder!
Mark Rand RTFM