Myford Connected Again

I see that the Myford site is up and running again for those of you with an interest and deep pockets. I know John S will be waiting with baited breath as he is keenly interested in their IT development. I can't find the forum though so I guess I will need to keep asking questions here and anyway I can't tell how long their shilling will last. Sorry John couldn't resist and anyway the beer went down well tonight.

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

GL hi, I thought someone would pick that up but I did mean "baited", a sorry pun really. John usually snaps into action as soon as Myford are mentioned, he must be asleep, really busy or getting slow.

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Talking of Myford.

Got a phone call today. "We have got your lathe out and will be delivering it later today "

WTF ????????????????????

two hours later truck pulls up with tatty [ correction very tatty ] ML7 on it.

Can't for the life of me remembering buying that.

Oh well wonder what Myfords will pay for this exquisite gem ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

John, it's an age thing coupled with being a jammy git, the only things that turn up here unannounced are the invoices never the actual bits.

Anyway, John no need to be embarrassed you know you always wanted to fit in a "quality" lathe in amongst all that import stuff you have.

Best regards, ducking quickly

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

I suppose a three ton TOS does qualify as an import ?

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

John you could always pass the Myford on to me for the price you remember paying for it. Then again I suppose you could use it as a tool post grinder on some of those lathes you have.

Regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk